Keep your hiring team updated on pipelines with Gem’s Slackbot! Now, everyone on your team can get automatic updates on the statuses of your pipelines.
Gem's Slack integration regularly sends a saved Talent Pipeline report to any Slack channel you choose.
Set Up the Slack Integration
- In Settings, look for Slack Integration Settings.
- Click Add To Slack to connect slack to your workspace
Send a Talent Pipeline Report to a Slack Channel
- You’ll need a saved Talent Pipeline report. If you don’t have one saved, create and save a Talent Pipeline report.
- In Settings, go to Slack Integration Settings and click on Add Report.
3. Select the report, day, time, and Slack channel that you want the report to be sent to. All dates and times will be shown in your time zone.
4. Add Gem to your chosen Slack channel.
4a. In Slack, navigate to your chosen channel. Click on the icon to show channel details in the upper right corner.
4b. Click on More, and then click on Add apps.
4c. Search for Gem, and Add the app.
Gem will now regularly send the saved Talent Pipeline report to that channel! You can manage or remove the weekly report by going back to Slack Integration Settings on Gem's Settings page.