If your sidebar is not loading correctly, or you find that integration with your email client or ATS is not functioning correctly, it may be possible that 3rd party cookies are not enabled by default.
In order take full advantage of Gem, including integration with ATSes, and email, your browser should be set to allow 3rd party cookies. Don’t worry, it’s easy to check if you have this enabled.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More, → Settings
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under "Privacy and security," click Site settings → Cookies
- Make sure that "Allow sites to save and read cookie data is ON.
- Make sure that "Block third-party" cookies is OFF
- If this doesn’t resolve your issue, the next step would be to clear out your browser’s cache.