Here are some creative ways you can use People Search to curate candidate lists.
This search helps you find candidates that were interested in a piece of hyperlinked content, but did not respond to your outreach.
- Sequence Activity: Contacted + Clicked + Did not reply + Past 6 months + Sent by Yourself
- Last Contact: In the Past 6 months
- Due Dates: No Due Date
This search helps you resurface URM/Diversity candidates that fell out of process previously. You can also use this search for events (ex. Women in Tech).
- Sequence activity: Contacted + More than 3 months ago
- Last contact: More than 3 months ago
- Due dates: No Due Date
- Greenhouse activity: More than 3 months ago
- Gender: Female
- (Optional) Job Title: Software Engineer, Engineer, Site Reliability Engineer
This search helps you surface potential candidates that are graduating soon or just graduated and were previously contacted.
- Sequence activity: Contacted + In the past 6 months
- Last contact: In the past 6 months
- Due dates: No due date
- Graduation year: 2018 to 2019
- (Optional) School
- (Optional) Degree