Below are some examples of different ways you can use Prospects to curate candidate lists and create talent pools.
This search helps you find candidates that were interested in a piece of hyperlinked content, but did not respond to your outreach.
- Last Contact: In the Past 6 months
- Sequence Activity: Sequenced + Clicked + Did not reply + In the past 6 months + Sent by Yourself
This search helps you resurface URM/Diversity candidates that fell out of process previously. You can also use this search for events (ex. Women in Tech).
- Last contact: More than 3 months ago
- Sequence activity: Sequenced + More than 3 months ago
- Greenhouse activity: More than 3 months ago
- Gender: Female
- (Optional) Job Title: Software Engineer, Engineer, Site Reliability Engineer
This search helps you surface potential candidates that are graduating soon or just graduated and were previously contacted.
- Last contact: In the past 6 months
- Sequence activity: Sequenced + In the past 6 months
- Graduation year: A recent range (ex. 2019-2020)
- (Optional) School
- (Optional) Degree