Gem allows you to add links to your sequences and track a candidate's engagement with those links over time within the Content Stats tab.
This help article walks through the ins and outs of Content Stats.
How Content Stats works
Content Stats aggregates every link in sequences across your entire Gem instance and displays metrics into:
- # of sequences the URL is found in
- # of messages that contained the URL
- # of unique individuals that received the URL
- # of replies received where the sequence sent contained the URL
- # of clicks on the URL
- # of replies after a candidate clicked on the URL
By default, we show you all links sent out at any time, but you can filter on a specific time period to see which links candidates were engaging with during that time window.
You also have the option to click any of the column headers and sort by highest or lowest volume.