Table of Contents
Projects are a great way for you to organize candidates in Gem. As a best practice, we recommend creating a project for every open role you have.
If you upload a candidate into Gem and they are not placed into a Project, they will be automatically added to a default Gem Project called My Scratchpad.
Your Projects Dashboard
When you go to your Projects dashboard, you will have the following options:
- +New Project - Create a new Gem Project.
- Filter by - As you and your team create more Projects, you can use search filters to help you find a specific Project or group of Projects. If your team uses Project Fields to help with Project organization, you can filter on them, too.
- My/All/Favorited/Shared/Archived Project views - By default, Gem will show you your own Projects. To see Projects that have been shared with you, click on My Projects and select Shared with me. Gem Admins will also see the All Projects option, which will show all Projects created by all team members, even Confidential ones. You can Favorite specific Projects by clicking on the ✮ icon next to the Project's name.
- Actions - Select the Project(s) you wish to take an action on first to use this option. You can edit the settings of your Project(s) or archive them.
- Search bar - Search the currently displayed Project list using keywords within the Project's name.
- How to create a Project
- Sharing Projects
- Uploading CSVs to Gem
- Project Fields
- Syncing Gem Projects with Greenhouse Jobs
- Configuring Default Sequences for Gem Projects