There are several different attributes that you can filter on in People.
- Sequence activity: Opens, Clicks, Replies, Did not Open, Reply Status
- Last contact: Last contact made including activity outside of Gem
- Due dates
- Greenhouse activity
- Years of experience: Absolute amount of time spent at jobs
- Graduation year: Years since Graduation
- Job Title
- Company: Where the candidate works or worked previously
- Location: Where the candidate is located
- Gender: Based on name (if we are not sure, we set this to 'Not Set')
- School: Where the candidate attended University or College
- Field of Study
- Custom Fields
For most of these, you can do a simple Boolean search based on a single attribute (ex. Candidates that have worked at Company 1 or Company 2 + attended School 1 or School 2), but we haven't yet added the ability for you to do more advanced Boolean or Cross-Filter Searching (ex. Candidates that have worked at Company 1 or went to School 2).