This article covers Best Practices for managing and messaging Prospects in Gem.
1. Add every Prospect you source on LinkedIn to Gem.
- Do this immediately when you view them on LinkedIn.
2. Reach out via Inmail Sequences, Email Sequences, or Manually Log a Touchpoint for the candidate in Gem.
- That way there is a record of every touchpoint in Gem.
- You can log touchpoints in bulk or as one-offs for Prospects right from our 'Projects' tab in Gem.
3. Once a Prospect responds positively, upload them to Greenhouse as a Candidate.
- You can do this immediately when you receive a positive response in Gmail by Uploading to Greenhouse right from the Gem extension.
- When uploading as a candidate to Greenhouse, associate them to a Job and pick an Application stage to put the Candidate into in process.